Samsung ML-1630W Driver
” Samsung ML-1630W Driver ” A Samsung representative described the ML-1630W as According to the design of a Steinway piano. That is a new model of Steinway piano regarding the size of a vinyl recording deck, cased in plastic and containing a mono laser printer engine rather than all those outmoded strings and hammers, then… but it’s true they’re both black and glistening.
” Printersdriverdownload.com ” We provide Samsung ML-1630W driver download link under. Press the download button to start the download process.
Samsung ML-1630W Printer Driver for Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Type: Universal Print
File Name: SamsungUniversalPrintDriver3.exe
Type: Set IP
File Name: SetIP_V1.05.08.3.14.exe
Size: 1.40 MB
Procedure Installation For Windows
- Double click on the file download or open select “right-click ” as an administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking on the “next.”
Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13.OS10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
Type: Print Driver
File Name: ML-1630.zip
Size: 2.34 MB
Procedure Installation For Mac
- Download driver files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically.
Technology: laser ,Print Speed: Up to 16 ppm – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Up to 17 ppm – Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Connectivity Technology: wired, Interface: USB, First Print Out Time B/W: 15 sec, Language Simulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Language), Media Handling: 100-sheet multipurpose tray, Type: personal printer, Max H-Document Size: 8.5 m, Max V-Document Size: 11.7 in, Media Type: cards, envelopes, labels, plain paper, transparencies